Subject: [Leica] Small tripod and ballhead for M6
From: Michael Waldron <michael@cadogan.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:08:03 -0500

I think that should be fine.  However, I would note that I have used my
Leica M2 on a bigger Gitzo (226) with a large Giotto ballhead (big enough
for Hasselblad) and a cable release.  Because of the socket being on the
side, I found that the momentum of the shutter can cause shake in some
cases.  For higher quality, I would suggest trying to use a mounting
bracket that centers the camera.

Michael