Subject: Re: [Leica] Long M Lenses
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 23:21:12 -0500

At 08:32 PM 1/29/2001 -0500, Martin Howard wrote:
>Isn't that what the OUBIO adapter is?  The difference in optical
>registration between a PLOTT/Viso I and a Viso II/IIa/III?

Sure, but it works to ADD distance to the shorter Viso I/PLOOT lenses to
fit them to a Viso II/IIa/III.  It won't work to SUBTRACT distance from the
longer II/IIa/III lenses to make them work with the three tubes of which we
have been speaking, though a clever machinist could do the dirty deed with
ease.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!