Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LHSA Meeting
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:23:30 -0500

At 02:15 PM 1/29/2001 -0800, Gary Todoroff wrote:
>I've attended three out of the last four LHSA conferences - they are even
>more fun when you get to meet LUG members who show up.

I have been an LHSA member for donkey's years but have never attended an
LHSA AGM and have no intention of ever doing so, as I find I have had an
unfortunate ability to drive Prominent Members to apoplexy by suggesting
Their Spin Might Be Wrong.  Hence, I suspect I will continue to abstain
from attendance!  I have missed AGM's several hours from my home.  I do
like the spirit of the organization and appreciate the virtues of
VIEWFINDER (while detesting its vices) but getting into the infighting
seems a worthless exercize to this lost scholar.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Message from Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au> (Re: [Leica] LHSA Meeting)