Subject: [Leica] Re: LHSA Meeting
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:21:40 -0800

At 02:15 PM 1/29/01 -0800, Gary Todoroff wrote:
>The LHSA board was a bit skeptical about having the conference on the West
>Coast, because of a previous one that was poorly attended. But that was over
>10 years ago. How about West Coast LUGgers make sure we show up the Other
>Coast and plan attending the one in Portland this year!?
>
>I've attended three out of the last four LHSA conferences - they are even
>more fun when you get to meet LUG members who show up.
>
>Regards,
>Gary Todoroff
>Tree LUGger

Right!!! Time to protest. Boycott any LHSA meeting not on the west coast
this year!

Texas??? Where the hell is that? Still owned by Mexico?

;-)

In case you want to know some trivia, the Mexican Leica is the RB67.
Mechanical, last forever, albeit MF. Used RB's flow into Mexico at a rapid
rate.

Jim

Message from Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au> (Re: [Leica] LHSA Meeting)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] LHSA Meeting)