Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA Meeting
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:10:54 -0800

Bill Grimwood wrote:

> LHSA was not able to find a Hotel in downtown Portland that had an opening
> in October.  So it was switched to San Antonio.
>
> Bill Grimwood

That does sound amazing with Portland being a real city and October being almost
a full year away.
Perhaps a more detailed explanation unearthed or outputted would be more diplomatic.
Maybe not.
Realistically the real reasons we'll probably never know and the inner workings
of camera clubs not being my interest or forte.
I do enjoy the LHSA meetings but the politics I'll skip.
I'll just assume the reason we're not meeting in Portland is that I'M HERE!

mark rabiner

Replies: Reply from "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com> ([Leica] Re: LHSA Meeting)
Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: LHSA Meeting)