Subject: [Leica] Re: WANTED: Hand-held IR Remote
From: "mike_rivera" <mike_rivera@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 07:18:40 -0800

Hi all:

I have a Leitz 153 IR Slide Projector w/Colorplan 90/2.5.  I love it,
however, I am missing the Infrared Remote.

A)  Does anyone have one for sale?

B)  Does anyone know if the new remotes for the Leica 150 IR works with this
model?

C)  Does anyone have a remote I could borrow to store the signal into a
"learning remote"?  (this would be my last option as I'd rather buy one).

D)  Does anyone know of another answer to my problem?

I've already e-mailed Leica (haven't heard back yet), but I thought I'd try
here too.

Thanks in advance

Mike Rivera