Subject: [Leica] dear god - do NOT photograph your child's birth!
From: "Gary Klein" <leicaman_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 15:27:55 -0600

This is Gary's wife.  Both of our kids were c-sections.  I did get to see
them both briefly after birth, but then they took the babies off to another
room to do all the weighing and footprints, etc.  I'm so glad he followed
the kids around after the birth because I would have always wondered what
happened after they took them away.  I'm glad we have those pictures to this
day.  After the baby was born, I didn't really need him there to hold my
hand anyway.  With the second birth, they ended up sedating me anyway so I
wouldn't have known if he was there or not.

Dawn and Gary