Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V19 #64
From: Heavysteam@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:13:54 EST

For Trade:
I have a Voigtlander 35mm Ultron f1.7 screw-mount
lens (black) that I no longer need now that I have
a 35mm Summilux.   I would like to trade it for the
Voigtlander 15mm Heliar.    My lens is like new in the
box and I would prefer the same with the Heliar.
Email: heavysteam@aol.com

I also have a Konica Hexar-M 50mm f2 lens with caps
and I'm looking for a 50mm DR Summicron with or
without eyes that I would consider in trade.