Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: AF SLR Survey
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <Joseph@yao.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 22:02:40 +0800

on 24/1/01 9:40 PM, Terry Sham at tsham@netvigator.com wrote:

> I don't know is it allow to do that here, but would you mind to tell me
> which AF SLR system do you use?
>
> Thanks
>
> Terry Sham

Mr. Sham,

I am not even sure if this will be helpful to you.  With so many subscribers
on the LUG you will receive hundreds of answers.  If anything you will be
more confused.  Only you know what is best for you.

FWIW, I use Canon EOS, and I happen to disagree with everything you said
about Canon.  Now, will you rush out and get yourself an EOS?

Joseph

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] OT: AF SLR Survey)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: AF SLR Survey)
Reply from "Terry Sham" <tsham@netvigator.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: AF SLR Survey)