Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: AF SLR Survey
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:51:58 -0800

"Dr. Joseph Yao" wrote:

> on 24/1/01 9:40 PM, Terry Sham at tsham@netvigator.com wrote:
><Snip>
>
> I am not even sure if this will be helpful to you.  With so many subscribers
> on the LUG you will receive hundreds of answers.  If anything you will be
> more confused.  Only you know what is best for you.
>
> FWIW, I use Canon EOS, and I happen to disagree with everything you said
> about Canon.  Now, will you rush out and get yourself an EOS?
>
> Joseph

I have Nikons in AF. But the only lens i ever use is the 105 macro 2.8 and that
is not AF but AI.
I use that about once a year. Haven't used an AF lens if 5 or 6 or 7 years.
Better check my Nikons to see if they are leaking battery acid right through the
floor in to the basement darkroom!

Mark (I don't DO AF I AM AF!) Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA

updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)