Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: AF SLR Survey
From: "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:35:45 -0500

We used the Nikon F5 for a yr. and sold it in favor of the R8 system. We may
pick up some Nikon stuff for an assistant who is having trouble focusing in
low light. Trust me- AF cameras can become a crutch. They have their place
and for some things they are really great- like following highspeed action.
But for the everyday- manual is all I need.
Cheers Wilber