Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux vs Those "Other" lenses
From: "Michael Darnton" <mdarnton@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 04:45:46

Let's not forget my favorite combination: 4x5 Super D Graflex, with a
300/4.5 uncoated Heliar, on Polaroid 57, wide open, drop shutter setting
(approximately 1/5 sec). The ultimate available light setup!

- ---Micahel

From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
...if I were to take 2 pictues, one with a 4x5 camera using a Super
Duper
APO 210 lens at F90 vs, the Leica M6 using a 50 Noctilux lens at F1,
same
photogrpaher, same moment in time, same camera angle, same light, etc,
etc,