Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Modifying the 21/3.4 to meter with an M6
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:13:33 -0000

George,
there have been various pieces of Leica information suggesting that
S/Angulons above a certain serial number (2,473,251) will meter on the M6.
This is incorrect, I guess they meant they were modified not to actuate the
M5's swinging arm and were therefore safe to use on the M5, this is the
explanation in the latest Leica literature.
I know that when I attempted to check this out with my late example (past
the certain number) there was no response from the M6's meter.

Jem