Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 meter
From: V8PWR@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 15:07:25 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 12/01/01 04:04:12 Paris, Madrid, sld@earthlink.net a
écrit :

<< Hi Folks;

 Talking to a dealer today, I was told how to check for an early meter. I
 was told that cameras with numbers below 1,7xxx had meter problems. A
 way to check was to cover the lens with a lens cap and then turn on the
 meter. If it's an early meter, it will stay dark, if it's a later one it
 will flicker on and off.
 All that said, is there any grain of truth to that?

 Slobodan Dimitrov

Never had a sigle PB with the early type .
Only PB I had with my early M6 is flash sync triggered when I cocked the
shutter .
Had it fixed by Leica France recently .By the they did  not uprade the meter
, it's still the early type.

Jo Goodtimes , France .
Live Free or Die.