Subject: RE: [Leica] Roll you own?
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 19:09:02 -0000

Yup!
I bought a Watson first, new, a Model 100, then acquired a couple of other
loaders at camera fairs loaded with film in them, an original Watson 66 in
gorgeous bakelite, and a Computrol, all of them very similar and having
that peardrop type shape. There's another type with a rather functional
rectangular design who's name escapes me.

I've a couple of dozen (or so) cassettes, again bought largely at camera
fairs where bulk purchasing meant I got them for a pound a piece, ($1.50
each).

I've never loaded colour neg. film from them, I always seem to get enough
free ones with processing deals. We used to bulk load transparency film
(Fuji 50) at college but that was 25 years ago................

regards,
Jem