Subject: Re: [Leica] Roll you own?
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:02:45 -0500

Johnny Deadman jotted down the following:

> on 11/1/01 11:29 am, B. D. Colen at bdcolen@earthlink.net wrote:
>
>> I was doing it for quite a while recently....Tri-X and I did some Portra
>> 400....I gave it up out of worry about scratches, etc., but the reality
>> is that I wasn't having any problems and it is a good theraputic
>> activity in which to engage while watching Molestation Island, or what
>> ever the latest TV junk is....
>
> I did this for years but in the end I gave it up.

Yeah, but you can get film in bulk that you can't get otherwise.  I'm
currently shooting Agfapan AP 250 B&W movie stock which I bulkloaded and I
intend to shoot Kodak Super-XX sometime in the future.  Serious fun.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | eVolving      eMergent     eThereal
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | eNthusiasm    eVanescent   ePhemeral
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | eFficacious   eMbryolic    ePochal