Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Classic M Bag
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 18:30:19 -0800

>FWIW, the best way to transport the M is to use no bag at all.
>[snip]
>But whenever possible I have the body
>and one lens slung around my neck. The beauty of the M system is that it's
>always at the ready.
>I don't mean this to poke fun. I tried toting around bags for years. Never
>found one that was perfect, or as good as none at all. But I've found that
>the less I carry, the better I photograph.
>Dave

I think I'm slowly coming to this conclusion myself. I generally never
leave the house without a bag and at least one leica and a spare lens or
two, thinking that this way I'm ready to work at a moment's notice. The
problem is that I frequently get home without ever taking the camera out of
the bag.

Lately I've gotten into the habit of taking the camera out of the bag
whenever I get where I'm going, and slinging it around my neck. This way, I
take a lot more pictures than if I leave the camera in the bag and *wait*
for something to catch my eye before I take it out.

Obviously, the next step is just to leave the bag at home and set out with
the camera around my neck. I'm not there yet, but I may be getting there
sooner than I think.

Guy

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] RE: Re: Classic M Bag)
Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: Universal Polarizer falling apart)