Subject: Re: [Leica] quicktime VR of my amsterdam trip...
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:56:36 -0800

Ok, Gentlemen, I finally got it.

After a discreet word of explanation from Kyle I was indeed able to scroll
circuitously about the houseboat. I gave voice to my mild astonishment with
a: "Man, this is neat!" and continued my exploration. Clearly, as my music
teacher used to repeat to those lagging members of the crumhorn quartet,
"Time waits for no man." While I was out there learning how to load a IIIF,
somebody came up with a new, technological peep-show.

Guy