Subject: [Leica] Bellows-R problem
From: rshuntl@netscape.net (Steve Huntley)
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 20:35:17 -0500

    I recently acquired an old Bellows-R (the instruction book shows a
Leicaflex) for use with my R4. It came in the original box and is in
beautiful shape. I first tried my 50 mm Summicron-R; everything went fine
though the 50mm fit in the bellows was obviously snug. But when I tried my
90mm Summicron-R, it would not attach to the bellows. Both lenses fit the R4
fine. Any ideas on what the problem is and how I should correct it? Many
thanks.
    Steve

PS: I apologize if you have received this message twice. My first one
disappeared from the screen as I was sending it and so I thought it prudent
to send again.
Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com/