Subject: Re: [Leica] which do you prefer, 24 or 36 exposure rolls?
From: "Dave Richards" <dprichards@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 09:23:31 -0700

I like the short rolls if I'm fairly certain that I won't complete a 36
right away.  I son't take as many exposures as most of the people on the
LUG, and I have several bodies, so it's possible for a roll to sit for a
while before I process it.

With regard to scanning, you may want to look at Ilford paper for contact
sheets.  They make at least one paper in 8-1/2X11.

At 09:38 AM 1/7/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I am curious what others prefer and why.  I have been shooting 36 exposure
>rolls for ever, and I am finding I really don't like handling them and
>storing them, and am considering switching to 24 exposure rolls.

Dave Richards
dprichards@qwest.net
Note:  If you have emailed me at:

dprichards@uswest.net

Please change your address book entry to my new address:

dprichards@qwest.net