Subject: [Leica] Re: Zorki repair person
From: Bill Barton <wbill@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 19:28:08 -0500

Peter,

This guy is in NJ but does good work and the cost is not bad, however
like all good repair people he is backed up. He repaied one Kiev 4
for me earlier this year that just needed a CLA and it cost 60.00
I picked up another one that needed a major shutter repair and the
set screw for the self timer was broken off and this one I just got
the estimate for 100.00... So I guess that would be about the same
price range for the Zorki.....

His name is Leonid Treskunov
e-mail address is "Trescam@aol.com"
Phone # (732) 679-5805

Drop him a line and he will send you his mailing address