Subject: [Leica] Re: Angenieux
From: Bill Barton <wbill@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 04:13:17 -0400

I have a Angenieux 24mm f3.5 in black that I still use on a Alpa 10d,
also use the Alpa as my visoflex/with meter. It's not the quickest
camera set up to use, but neither is the visoflex. I also use a old
single cam 35mm f2.8 I picked up for $35.00 on the Alpa. Alpa had the
the shortest back focus so with the correct adp you could put just about
any manufactures lenses on their cameras. I have the adp.'s for both
Nikon and Leicaflex plus with the Leitz adp viso-flex I can also use
any of my viso lenses on the Alpa, but what a plumbers nightmare with
all these adp.'s.....

But I have to say the Angenieux 24mm lens is still very nice to use, I
get really nice color and contrast with it.

wbill