Subject: [Leica] leica prices/ Don C
From: NASEN Dave Purchase <dp@seanet.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:02:31 -0800

Is it true that Don does not sell to folks in Washington? I'd be sensitive
about that if I lived where you do.

Jim

Jim,
Yes it's true.  I don't blame him for not doing biz in WA.  The state B&O
tax is notorious for being a pain in the tush for small businesses.  The
work around for WA folks who want to order from him is reasonably simple.
The reference to Tacoma/Seattle is about a long standing local issue that I
thought would give Tom a smile.
best
dp