Subject: [Leica] B/W xmas pictures
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 20:24:27 -0500

After a long spell of taking no photographs unless paid to do so, just
for the joy of it, I shot off some available light candid B/W pictures
of my sister's kids on Christmas Day. Then yesterday I spent a happy few
hours in the darkroom printing them. I've posted them for the family,
but maybe some of you might like to take a look. Although these weren't
serious pictures, any comments are still welcome. There is even some
visible bokeh (not that again!) in one or two of the 50mm ones.

The technical details are: Leica M4-P with 50 mm F2 Summicron-M or 35mm
F2 Summicron-M ASPH on Ilford Delta 400 developed in Kodak XTOL.
Exposures were mostly F2 at between 1/125 to 1/15th/second using window
or room lighting, or in one case, the light of a TV tube. The scans are
made from 8x10 Ilford Multigrade IV.

The address is http://www.camera-craftsman.com/xmas2000.html

Simon Stevens