Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Interesting X-Ray Report
From: "A. H. Ongun" <ahongun@ecsysinc.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 17:11:55 -0800

If you have your film in plastic bags (out of the canisters as well for
35mm), it shouldn't be a problem.  At Heathrow I always ask for a supervisor
and never had a problem, at De Gaulle you have to be polite but insistent,
and it will work.  I have had to explain the 120 rolls and polaroid packs a
few times though.

If you wish the get the negs. developed in London, Joe's basement does a
great job.

Andy