Subject: Re: [Leica] Christmas 'happy snaps' - and SF-20
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 13:17:01 -0800

"Richard W. Hemingway" wrote:

> sleet and mixed rain and sleet yesterday, today and tomorrow for a while

It does seem you folks are getting more than your share of crudy weather,
certainly non Leica weather! Unless you're cozy warm inside shooting through the
window of others doing the slip and slide dance on those icy streets! Sorry mate
I guess you'll have to wing the weather on yer own, as we have some mild wet
weather coming in here for a few days.

ted