Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicaflex vs Leica R
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 13:10:50 -0800

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> [...]

Mark,
Not only that, but they were made from regurgitated Tiger tanks and could absorb
a great pounding with nothing going wrong!

The ones I had were used with motors and they just ground out roll after roll and
never any kind of twitch even when dropped by accident. Well one did sustain some
major bruising when the neck strap let go and the camera had a free fall to the
concrete landing on the rewind end of the body. However I could still manage to
crank out the film until I returned to civilization and could have it repaired.
Wonderful machines!

ted Grant

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Leicaflex vs Leica R)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Leicaflex vs Leica R)