Subject: Re: [Leica] Christmas 'happy snaps' - and SF-20 - thank goodness for a RF camera
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 21:13:45 -0600

ted,

>window of others doing the slip and slide dance on those icy streets!
Sorry mate
>I guess you'll have to wing the weather on yer own, as we have some mild wet
>weather coming in here for a few days.

We are finally getting better weather.  BTW I took some pictures of the
inside of our church, especially the altar showing Christmas decorations (I
was requested to do so).  I took some available light and was also taking
some with the M6TTL and 24/2.8 and 35/1.4 and it seeped into my slow brain
that something wasn't quite right!  I realized that I hadn't seen the
flash.  After fiddling around with one or two more shots I took the flash
off the camera and put it back on and it worked fine.  If I had it one an
SLR I probably wouldn't have noticed that it wasn't flashing.  I seem never
to see any of the indicators in the viewfinder as I am concentrating on the
picture I am taking.

Thank goodness for a RF camera.

Dick

Replies: Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Christmas 'happy snaps' - and SF-20 - thankgoodness for a RF camera)