Subject: [Leica] A Baby for Christmas
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 11:10:27 +1100

Hi folks,

'Where's Rick been?', I know you've been wondering. ;)

Well, my partner Carolyn and I had an early Christmas present in the shape
of a little girl, born on 12 Dec, 3 weeks early.  So, now we have a sister
for our boy aged 29 months.  And, all modesty aside, she's just gorgeous. 6
1/2 lb, 46cm, named Elisabeth.  And she sleeps like a little champ, which is
another blessing.

I can only wish that your Christmas is as happy as ours.

Regards

Rick Dykstra

p.s.  I did get a few shots (no icky stuff) with M's, the obligatory
Noctilux, 50/2, 35/1.4 asph and 90/2 asph (the 90/2 non AA had to stay home
because it's waiting for someone to buy it) and an R8 Mot with 50/2 and 100
Apo.  I invented a new single hand hold for the M on the see-saw at the
childrens' play ground near the Hospital, just before Carolyn's labour got
going for real.  Great things those see-saws...

Replies: Reply from "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] A Baby for Christmas)
Reply from Randy Holst <mistervolvo@home.com> (Re: [Leica] A Baby for Christmas)
Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] A Baby for Christmas)