Subject: Re: [Leica] 90/2 Apo Aspheric: stiff focusing ??
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 21:36:40 +1100

David Freedman wrote:

> A question for you 90 Apo Aspheric owners:  I just got one and, right out of
> the box, found the focusing action to be extremely stiff and uneven.

Ah, Dave, what you need is my gorgeously smooth 90 Summicron-M, the one just
before the one with all that Asthma-cromatic crap, the one with the
gorgeously smooth look, which is not for sale until Midnight tonight, 'cause
this isn't a for sale ad, because they're not allowed until Friday.  So stay
up late and be the first to e-me me with your pledge for < fzzzzd >

THIS IS A MAJORDOMO ANNOUNCEMENT.  DUE TO AN ILLEGAL ATTEMPT BY
<rdandcb@cybermac.com.au> TO SELL GOODS OUTSIDE OF AUTHORISED HOURS, A
10,000 VOLT SURGE HAS BEEN ADMINISTERED TO THE OFFENDER'S TERMINAL.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

Replies: Reply from "Rob Heyman" <rheyman@bigpond.net.au> (Re: [Leica] 90/2 Apo Aspheric: stiff focusing ??)