Subject: [Leica] Bidding on eBay (was: something else totally unrelated)
From: "Frank Dernie" <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 09:43:05 +0000

Good idea. I'll check bid history, though I have been told privately that
bidding programmes do exist and are even traded on e-bay so presumably
comply with the rules.
I guess to get a low price on e-bay you have to be bidding on items that
neither the other bidders OR the savvy dealers with this type of software do
not want.
Thanks for all the interesting comments everybody. My experience of e-bay is
that I have had luck in finding things which I havn't seen elsewhere but
never a bargain price.
cheers Frank