Subject: Re: [Leica] Bidding on eBay (was: something else totallyunrelated)
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:17:52 -0500

For me the biggest problem with auctions
of all types is that any idiot who thinks he's
taking part in a sport can raise the bid price
skyhigh. There are plenty of people BTW who
think of auctions as subs for OTB
There is no way of working around this
except by refusing to take part in auctions.
Considering that even without product condition
factored in, ebay prices are consistently
higher than what I'm used to paying elsewhere,
I can certainly do without it.
Javier