Subject: [Leica] Leica Day at Pauls' Camnera
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 06:50:09 -0800

This is in Torrance CA.

Nice collection of all the m6 variations.. after much handling, I decided
the .72 was best for me because I use the 35 so much.

The local rep also had the 90 APO and the 75 'Lux... about the same weight
but the Lux is more front heavy.....more glass way out there....

Te 135 F3.4 is not impressive to handle, but I don;t know about the pix.....

Basically, I went to see if I might be happier with some equipment
changes....came out without spending a penny.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Day at Pauls' Camnera)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Leica Day at Pauls' Camnera)