Subject: [Leica] M6 .85 Serial Number Call
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 22:43:18 -0800

Ok ... this is it... Last call for those M6 Classic .85 Serial Numbers....

There are well over 100 of these now on file.... Interestingly, we have
found at least 2 that are considered pre-production units ( Prototyppes?)
and a short run of old top plates used in the middle of production....

Add your number to the list... I will be publishing by the end of the
year.....

I need the serial number, the area of the world it was first sold in (
europe, Asia or USA), and the PRECISE engraving on the back of the
camera.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dpainter@Bigfoot.com> (Re: [Leica] M6 .85 Serial Number Call)