Subject: Re: [Leica] lenses suited for b&w vs. color
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 15:05:25 -0800

>LUGgers,
>
>Do you find that some lenses are ideally suited for producing b&w images,
>while others are best for color?
>[snip]
>Curious, as always,
>Dan

aw dan,

i'm tempted to shoot off a smart-ass answer (but won't just in case i'm
wrong), but will say (though, admittedly i never gave it much thought [not
that that has ever stopped me from hazarding an improvisational reply],
though forethought [in respect to such matters] hardly matters since we are
talking about opinions and not philosphical enqueries langorously pondered
"à tête reposée," as they say, before ever being uttered): no.

guy