Subject: Re: [Leica] Busted with my M2, now NO POLITICS PLEASE
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 05:08:38 -0500

S.-
Okay- which is it? The LEica as the marque being associated with Hermes,
neck jewelry for the elite, or the Leica as the Peoples Camera!?
It is funny, but I think anything, object, idea, person, can be used to
convey any idea with enough creative manipulation!
I would probably make some other witty observation, but I just realized I
had spent the last couple of minutes watching the cursor blick in exact step
with the tic-tok of the clock on the wall.... I think I need to go get my
Ritalin!
Dan ( Duh!) Post