Subject: Re: [Leica] Busted with my M2, now NO POLITICS PLEASE
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 17:45:41 -0800

I don't know, I feel that ever since leica ran the shot of Che on their product
brochure, and Mercedes-Bens had a Janis Joplin song in one of their ads, we are
treading a new path to an eschatological fruition of the perfect world. Ever
since Guernica the leica has been the peoples camera imbued with an ethical
responsibility to reddress the structural inconsistency of the elites' rule.
Every leica should have an endless tape that plays the International whenever
it is pointed at an injustice. Maybe that the leica surprise at Koln, 2 years
hence.

Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Busted with my M2, now NO POLITICS PLEASE)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Busted with my M2, now NO POLITICS PLEASE)