Subject: Re: [Leica] Sleeploading: (WAS Busted with my M2)
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 14:32:29 EST

In a message dated 12/15/00 12:18:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
summarex@yahoo.com writes:
                        <<MERCILESSLY GUTTED>>
<< Anyway enough of this political crap I canb load any M in my sleep even if
the
 dream is dark. All I do is fold
 over about 1/4 inch of the leader and pass itr through both slots of the
takeup
 spool anchoring it on the slot that
 film exits on. I can now close the cover early and get usually one more
frame out
 of a role. >>

1) On the mildly OT "political crap", to avoid endless noisome, inappropriate
and inflammatory verbal stonethrowing, perhaps it would be wise, as we often
do, to defer to an acknowledged technical source.  Erwin...?
2) On the On-topic remainder, could the post possibly be rephrased?  It
sounds interesting, but I cannot visualize the process to save my life.

Thanks,
Joe Sobel