Subject: Re: [Leica] Politically correct political philosphy....
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 14:37:04 EST

In a message dated 12/15/00 1:59:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
summarex@yahoo.com writes:

<< Sounds great Dan but what do we do about those people with
 Minolta based Leicas? Are these to be 3/5ters? More importantly
 even, how do we deal with those 3 lug M5 degenerates? or those CL anarchists
 Also, to have meaning, the amendment must require that the number
 of "True" Leicas owned should determine the number votes allocated
 to the citizen in question. Furthermore, taxation mut be inversely
proportional
 to the number
 of Leicas owned Finally, only the owners of natural born Wetzlar Leicas
should
 be able to run for president. We must think these things through!
 Javier >>

Nah.  There is only one True Leica.  We know it by the name "Ur Leica".  Just
ask Oskar!

Joe Sobel