Subject: Re: [Leica] Conventional M3 Loading
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 17:20:37 -0500

 . I have used for each
> game two M2's and a M3. Rapid shooting is the game here, so, shoot off the
> three cameras, quickly reload all three, shoot, reload, shoot,
reload....and
> sometimes do it while running. Yes I suppose a rapid load would be good
but
> during the games I never even thought about it.
>
> Steve
> Annapolis

Steve-
Better watch it! The Artsy crowd will find out what you do, and crusade for
12 limit on film magazines, and it will be illegal to use a fully automatic
winder!
My wife already has instituted a 5 day waitng period on camera purchases,
won't let me go to camera shows, and keeps asking me, "Why would ANYONE want
to own more than one camera!"

Dan (I'll give up my Leica when they pry it's sleek ergonomic vulcanite clad
body from my cold grey fingers!) Post