Subject: Re: [Leica] Conventional M3 Loading
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 17:13:49 -0500

Marc-
It HAS to be intuitively obvious how to load a Leica!
It took me fifty years, it seems, before I could do two things at once-
unfortunately, it was sneezing and pissing my pants at the same time!
However- loading the M6 or the IIIf,b,c seems so obvious that I have never
had a problem! Do you reckon some people feel it has to be complicated, or
it isn't...art?
I admit, I DO trim my film, but I don't count that as cheating!
Dan