Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 and M6 Redux
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 20:38:55 EST

In a message dated 12/12/00 1:47:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
msmall@roanoke.infi.net writes:
            <<SNIP>>
<< I like my M3.  But I love my M6 ... one bare service in 14 years, and
 thousands of rolls through the gem.  Leica's don't get older, it is true,
 they just get better -- but the M6 is the finest Leica RF yet made. >>

I agree.  However, I still pack the M3 when shooting with the Noctilux at or
close to wide open, especially under lighting conditions that never fail to
cause flare in an M6 finder.  For limited use, it is useful to have an M3 in
good working order, IME.

Joe Sobel