Subject: [Leica] M3 and M6 Redux
From: Hans-Peter.Lammerich@t-online.de
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 00:41:08 +0100

I purchased my first M3 in a tiny camera repair shop in Cairo, my second
M3 together with a M2, both in quite battered condition, from an old pro
in Frankfurt/Main who changed to digital .ong ago. The Cairo M3 was
quite nice from outside, but the rangefinder was a little bit fogged and
there was a light leak.

I then decided to invest in a CLA for all three of them through an
independent repairman who works for private customers as well as for
dealers in the region.  :-)

The resulting product is nothing less than stunning, certainly cheaper
than buying "mint" gear from dealers or ebay. And I know for shure that
the CLA took place just recently.

Hans-Peter