Subject: Re: [Leica] Rapid Load Kit, a defence
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 20:46:38 EST

In a message dated 12/12/00 4:19:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jbcollier@home.com writes:

<< I use a rapid load kit in my M2 and have nothing but praise for it. I can
 load much faster than with the old separate spool and I never have had a
 misload. To line up the "slot" correctly just use your finger tip, it turns
 easily. >>

I will verify that.  I had forgotten to mention it in my previous post.  The
rapid load spool works differently than the original.  I find that it
misloads with about the same degree of frequency as the spindles on my M6 and
M4.  For best results, practice with it a little.

Joe Sobel