Subject: Re: [Leica] Dark deeds done in a cold cold land.
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:13:51 -0800

At 10:20 AM -0500 12/11/00, Dan Post wrote:
>Ted-
>Maybe I am missing one of the "Milestone on the Road to a Fuller Life", but
>I never saw anything that cold of which I would want a photograph! :o)
>Dan ( Say, at what temperature will my single malt freeze?) Post

Having lived a large segment of my life in John Collier's area and
points north, I have to say that:

a) There are many things to photograph out in the cold
b) If you don't photograph cold things, you don't photograph much for
half the year

and

c) If nothing else, b) causes you to rationalize that a) is true.

   -- having acted on the notion that moving to a slightly warmer
climate is sensible.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design