Subject: [Leica] Loose aperture ring (summilux-m 50)
From: rusty hubbard <rustyhub@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 07:41:10 -0800 (PST)

The aperture ring on my Summilux  50 is slightly
loose, I can pull it forward about 1/16 of an inch and
can rock it back and forth . THe click stops are nice
and strong. It's just a little un-nerving to me that
it moves any direction than what it is supposed to!!.
Any one else have this problem...any ideas as to how
much it will cost to fix?
Thanks!!
Rusty Hubbard
~Walking through Prague~ at