Subject: [Leica] choosing lenses=brain melt!!!!
From: rusty hubbard <rustyhub@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 09:47:03 -0800 (PST)

Ok LUGgers...
My brain is going to melt trying to decide which lens
to buy next. I have a 50 Summilux and a 25 Voigtlander
now for my M6 (which I only bought because it was such
a good deal i couldn't pass it up!!)  Since money is a
consideration, i was going to purchase another
Voigtlander lens,and could not justify a used 35
Summicron since I can get a 15, 35,or a 75 for $350 vs
$700 for a used 'cron .I know the typical leica "kit
"is the 35,50 90..and I really like shooting with the
35mm focal length,but since i have the 25 and
50....well ,I'm having a tough time deciding
and the choices are...(drum roll please)
#1... sell the 25 and put the $$ toward a 35 'cron
#2...Buy a 75 Heliar..to round out my
                          "kit"..(25,50,75..makes
sense to me)
#3... buy a 35 Ultron
#4....buy a 90 Elmar-C
#5....sell my M6,SUmmilux and my 25 Voigtlander and
put it toward more nikon equipment or  stick it in the
bank...(:O)
  Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!!
THanks...Rusty Hubbard
"Walking Through Prague"
<http://home.swbell.net/rustyhub/page1.html>