Subject: Re: [Leica] R equipment and its future
From: "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 20:47:38 -0500

The funny thing about this AA battery request is that I feel the
rechargeable units will end up saving me money in the long run. I bought a
second battery and keep it in my bag. When I hit down to one light in the
charger it goes and a fresh stick is in the motor ready for the next 100
rolls. What more could you ask for. Simple and easy and not a ton of spent
AA carcasses lay about.
Cheers Wilber
BTW and yes I've spent over $150  a year on AA's so if this second battery
last me just 2 yr. I've save $150.