Subject: Re: [Leica] Personal challenges (long)
From: "Paul Arnold" <osprey@bmt.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 10:51:14 -0700

Ted Grant responded to Dan Honemann like this:

Too many photographers have to do some kind of analytical thing before
punching
> the shutter button. There is this consummate inner feeling, or "gut
feeling"
> that comes in ones seeing the magical moment,  and if one doesn't react
> immediately it's gone in an eye blink!

O me, O my -- all of us right-lobed shooters are delighting in this thread
and its excellent posts. Though, to be sure, I suppose the left-lobed folks
are ho-humming through all this, wanting and waiting for some solid
scientific Facts.

For me, that is one of the beauties of photography as a means of creative
expression; there is room for both the right and the left lobers, and we can
all learn from each other.

Unlike painting, for instance -- not too many right lobers there.

- -- Paul

Paul Arnold
22 Sunrise St.
Dillon, Montana