Subject: [Leica] TNC Last Great Places
From: Douglas Herr <telyt560@cswebmail.com>
Date: 7 Dec 2000 18:11:43 -0800

The Nature Conservancy's Jan/Feb member magazine has an article on what the organization calls the Last Great Places, their "flagship conservation sites".  The asked several photographers to make pictures of these preserves, including:

Annie Leibovitz ("Secretly, I have always loved landscape photography")

Lee Friedlander (likes twisty and sprawling places; suits his personality)

Sally Mann (on-topic: uses Leica H)

Mary Ellen Mark

and others some of us will recognize (but I don't).

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento